Thursday, April 4, 2013

EX GF shoot

On my way to being famous. Just a short jaunt from SD to LA



So today was a rough day. I got paid to hang out naked in a mansion with other hot girls and take pictures. oh yeah, we also swam in the pool. First time shoot for this company. They have a unique approach. Today's shoot was fun. We were all given given cameras and told to take pictures. Then I did a webcam shoot where  I got to tease. Finished the day with a hot blowjob. Life doesn't get any better than this. Check out some of the pictures from today. Stay tuned and I'll post some pics from the shoot next week. 








Good girl gone bad

Yet another bathroom

Asssssssss

webcam shoot
One of the bathrooms. Plush!
The set

Another bathroom
Get low

my bedroom for the shoot

magic happens here

Loren and I. So cool. He took care of me all day.
Pool out back
the house pool




Hard at work. one of my outfits for the day. 

1 comment: