Friday, March 8, 2013

Hit it from behind




Hey guys. Stay tuned for my upcoming scene. I shot last week with a guy in downtown San Diego. We hit it off and there was no wasting time before we were in the hotel. After we get through the interview I got down to business with a sloppy blowjob, POV style. That's right. Looking up at the camera as I suck the whole cock down. We fucked for awhile before he finally couldn't hold it any longer and blew his load inside me. We had such a great time we're gonna do weekly shoots and he even promised to bring a friend next time. The more the merrier! It was so hot we've got a new website in the works. Stay tuned. Here are a couple of screen captures to tide you guys over. The scene should be out some time next week. Link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment